A big thank you

For all things Wealdstone FC

A big thank you

Postby ballbags » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Would like to say a big thank you to Tim Parks. What a diamond geezer. He must have heard i was banged up again for bundling the mother in law into the boot of the car and selling it to pikees. The bastards brought her back and she had me done. Mr parks heard i was up at hounslow magistrates for a commital hearing. I was led from downstairs and f**k me whos in the gallery yes Tim. All dressed up in his finest Noel Edmonds jumper he answered my bail. And they let me go. WHAT A RESULT . Good old Tim took me for a pint and then took me to some lady he knows who really looked after me then took me for a curry . I could not beleive it thought i was going back to pentonville to play cards with the w****r Jack Tweedy miserable bastard him follows Canvey. So i asked Tim whats this all about mate and could not beleive all he wants in return is an interview in the programme. Look i said i no disrepect mate but im f***ing sick of being interviewed( i was worried he was gonna use bright lights and mace ) but its just an E mail. So there you have it. Wont be coming for awhile as that f***ing mother in law has an injunction out on me. I am not allowed within 3 miles off her. Anyway good to be back and COME ON YOU STONES.
ballbags

Re: A big thank you

Postby Bananas » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:50 am

The legend returns! Good to see you back Mr. Bags, the place hasn't been the same without you!
Kudos to Mr. Scoop for being your good samaritan, look forwards to hearing all about your latest escapades in chokey soon mate! :P
Just because you come from Wealdstone it doesn't mean you are a horrible b*stard - it's just considerably more likely that you are.
Bananas

Postby hillsy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:20 am

Adam Hills likes this
hillsy

Postby Enfield Stones » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:31 am

Brilliant Mr Bags absolutely brilliant !!

You will be glad to hear whilst you were locked away we beat Canvey , mind you it would have been good if you were there as it all kicked off at the end !!

Well done to Mr Parks for his invaluable help !

Jez
Enfield Stones

Return to stonesnet forum