New thread for this, lets dig deep

For all things Wealdstone FC

New thread for this, lets dig deep

Postby Blue & White Army » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:05 pm

FAO Wobs, thats the first pledge made by Hillsy! i will match it, it we win on Saturday i will donate £50.00 to the club funds or to the Steven Hughes fund, your choice, anyone else up for this?

If it goes to a replay and we win i will donate £25.00.

If we lose, well lets not go there...
Blue & White Army

Re: New thread for this, lets dig deep

Postby Wobs » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Blue & White Army wrote:FAO Wobs, thats the first pledge made by Hillsy! i will match it, it we win on Saturday i will donate £50.00 to the club funds or to the Steven Hughes fund, your choice, anyone else up for this?

If it goes to a replay and we win i will donate £25.00.

If we lose, well lets not go there...

That's a very generous offer (and one spotted immediately by both myself and Mr Rumens).

We were a little disappointed with the amount raised, to date, for Steve Hughes. I spoke to Jimmy Gray on Tuesday and the players/Management will be chipping in so that will increase the pot.

Paul and I have decided that any money donated to the club by you and others will be split 50/50 between the Steve Hughes fund and the Ground improvements fund (next close season it is hoped that a further covered area will be built).

Please therefore pass your donation either to myself or to Paul. Cash is good but so are cheques payable to Wealdstone FC.

It would be fantastic if we could add say £250 to each fund.

Donations of £50 would be brilliant but even smaller amounts would be equally good.

Cheers all,

Wobs
Wobs

Re: New thread for this, lets dig deep

Postby Hatch End Casuals » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Lets see the board get this rolling with a few pledges of their own and the fans will follow,me included of course. :D
Hatch End Casuals

Return to stonesnet forum