Filming of yeterdays game

For all things Wealdstone FC

Filming of yeterdays game

Postby Stoney Ground » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:14 am

Who were the people filming the game yesterday, want to see Kierons superb goal and Ashes piledriver for the second.
Stoney Ground

Re: Filming of yeterdays game

Postby BKK » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:25 am

I spoke to the film guys briefly as they were packing up. They were a private company and had been partly commissioned by the FA. They said it might go on the FA website but is more used in the lead up to the First Round proper for TV companies to use. So it could appear anywhere.
Cynicism and negativity is an easy and popular trait that is fed by failure. Success derives from someone, somewhere, being positive. Try it.
BKK

Postby Blue & White Army » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:29 am

I would love to see the game again, still buzzing, great day.

Hope the draws kind today.
Blue & White Army

Postby attic » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:02 am

BKK wrote:I spoke to the film guys briefly as they were packing up. They were a private company and had been partly commissioned by the FA. They said it might go on the FA website but is more used in the lead up to the First Round proper for TV companies to use. So it could appear anywhere.

Did you get their contact details? It might be worth chasing them up for a copy?
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Return to stonesnet forum