Special Merchandise

For all things Wealdstone FC

Special Merchandise

Postby megaphone » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:36 am

Again very short notice but was wondering what memento our and the Millers fans may want from this game? I am sure Toby will produce a special badge, but how about some pennants and/ or half and half scarves with the tie and date on?

The more money we can make the better. Over to you megastore..............
megaphone

Re: Special Merchandise

Postby Whatmough » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:04 am

megaphone wrote:Again very short notice but was wondering what memento our and the Millers fans may want from this game? I am sure Toby will produce a special badge, but how about some pennants and/ or half and half scarves with the tie and date on?

The more money we can make the better. Over to you megastore..............

Already on it, mugs are on the way but 12 days notice is not ideal for dealing with new suppliers. Adam and i are working hard to impliment some new ideas but economies of scale mean that many ideas don't see the light as the profit margin is too low or the quantities we need to order too high.

Having said that, any ideas are welcome and please feel free to post and if anyone wants to take some ownership over a particular product then great. Half and half scarves is a great idea we will looking into it today
Whatmough

Postby cardew the cad » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:19 am

Half and half scarves ? No disrespect like, but we're playing Rotherham and they'll be bringing a similar number of fans that Dartford will in early December. Tim would buy one though.
cardew the cad

Postby Stones Throw » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:09 pm

How about some Superman pants? As Mark saif tis is going to be a real struggle to get some stuff in ready. Don't worry we did start looking at things and speaking to people before Sat. We just coulnt order anything
Stones Throw

Return to stonesnet forum