Questions for Carl Martin?

For all things Wealdstone FC

Questions for Carl Martin?

Postby TheMovieLife » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:07 pm

After reading the Steve Hughes away match programme / fanzine thread I thought I'd contact various clubs that former Wealdstone players play for - and have just had a response from Crewe saying that Carl Martin would love to be interviewed as part of the fanzine. I'm just pulling together some questions and thought I'd open it out to the forum. Anyone have anything they'd like to ask Carl? Short notice I know, but I'd need them probably before 4 today.

Thanks
TheMovieLife

Re: Questions for Carl Martin?

Postby rattus » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:35 pm

Q1
As you are now involved in a team in the same league as our next FA CUP opponents have you any pointers as to what the lads should concentrate on in training (not that Gordon doesn't know of course ;) ) and what would do you think would be the realistic odds of a Stones victory.I reckon between 8-10/1?

Q2
Under what circumstances would you strip down to your pants (superman or otherwise) ala Chappers on saturday?

regards
Mark
rattus

Postby cardew the cad » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:00 pm

I'll have a tenner at 10/1 with you Rattus.

Personally I think we'll be a lot shorter than that. Around 9/2 I thought. Jez reckoned shorter.
cardew the cad

Postby TheMovieLife » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:06 pm

working on Jermaine Beckford too - although it seems a bit of a PR mission!
TheMovieLife

Postby rattus » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

cardew the cad wrote:I'll have a tenner at 10/1 with you Rattus.

Personally I think we'll be a lot shorter than that. Around 9/2 I thought. Jez reckoned shorter.

I was thinking along the lines of the 3 div gap so what would the odds be for say stevenage v preston......maybe not tens but i reckon it will be more generous than 9/2....do you want to bet on that?? :)
rattus

Postby TheMovieLife » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:01 pm

this went down well...
TheMovieLife

Postby cardew the cad » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:43 pm

dunno about Stevenage but I'm quite happy with my tenner on the Stones at 10/1. Clearly all winnings to the Club ! Good doing business with you !
cardew the cad

Postby rattus » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:57 pm

cardew the cad wrote:dunno about Stevenage but I'm quite happy with my tenner on the Stones at 10/1. Clearly all winnings to the Club ! Good doing business with you !

I was using Stevenage v Preston as a ficticious example of the gap/probable odds but i cannot cover your bet as i would never bet against the Stones on principle.be interesting to see what our friends Hills do offer now,Rotherham are 5000/1 outright for the cup though :)
rattus

Postby Jon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:18 pm

rattus wrote:
cardew the cad wrote:dunno about Stevenage but I'm quite happy with my tenner on the Stones at 10/1. Clearly all winnings to the Club ! Good doing business with you !

I was using Stevenage v Preston as a ficticious example of the gap/probable odds but i cannot cover your bet as i would never bet against the Stones on principle.be interesting to see what our friends Hills do offer now,Rotherham are 5000/1 outright for the cup though :)

I think they were a lot shorter before the draw!
Jon

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:45 pm

TheMovieLife wrote:After reading the Steve Hughes away match programme / fanzine thread I thought I'd contact various clubs that former Wealdstone players play for - and have just had a response from Crewe saying that Carl Martin would love to be interviewed as part of the fanzine. I'm just pulling together some questions and thought I'd open it out to the forum. Anyone have anything they'd like to ask Carl? Short notice I know, but I'd need them probably before 4 today.

Thanks

When he gets up in the morning and looks in the mirror, does he think Callum is spying on him?
Stoney Ground

Return to stonesnet forum