hope this isn't untidy but>>>

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: hope this isn't untidy but>>>

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:43 pm

dulwichyiddo wrote: why wouldn't any of you listen to roger slater? he is a stone og long standing.

If you've sat next him all day at cricket then you may have a different view, christ he can talk some B**l**Ks.
Stoney Ground

Postby PA peter j-b » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:44 pm

dulwichyiddo wrote:who is dissing the rotherham match? it is going to be a great day for wealdstone, a full house and a real chance of an upset. I really want stones to do well, as I have always done every game. clearly I am not as dedicated as some of you these days. it comes of being clapped out and not totally mobile. can't do much more. sorry.

There must be someone who could help you get to a game one day. Are there any Stones fans near Dulwich?

Or go to a game when we're south of the river eg Sutton
Can we not knock it?
PA peter j-b

Postby attic » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Several disabled or semi disabled fans have made it to games before!!!

'QPR Steve' used to go on train rides to games despite being in the later stages of Motor Neurone disease. My dad is 67 yet was banging away with his hammer and various other tools down the Vale, putting the youngsters to shame the other day!!

No excuses Dulwich man!
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby dulwichyiddo » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:53 pm

attic, I really don't need excuses or to justify myself to anyone. I don't actually get to tottenham any more these days either. my life does not revolve around football. I have no intention of retiring. that would be a short cut to the cemetry.
dulwichyiddo

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:01 pm

dulwichyiddo wrote: that would be a short cut to the cemetry.

We don't play at Northwood anymore!!!!
Stoney Ground

Postby PA peter j-b » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:03 pm

attic wrote:Several disabled or semi disabled fans have made it to games before!!!

'QPR Steve' used to go on train rides to games despite being in the later stages of Motor Neurone disease. My dad is 67 yet was banging away with his hammer and various other tools down the Vale, putting the youngsters to shame the other day!!

No excuses Dulwich man!

Thats no way to talk about our fanbase.
Can we not knock it?
PA peter j-b

Postby Hatch End Casuals » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 pm

dulwichyiddo wrote:who is dissing the rotherham match? it is going to be a great day for wealdstone, a full house and a real chance of an upset. I really want stones to do well, as I have always done every game. clearly I am not as dedicated as some of you these days. it comes of being clapped out and not totally mobile. can't do much more. sorry.

Clapped out not totally mobile,is this a proud lower mead stone speaking or an advert for del trotters robin reliant :lol: All jokes aside your support in any form is good and i hope your health improves up the stones.
Hatch End Casuals

Postby pjb57 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Wealdstone dont ave a rich sugar daddy bank rolling them ,so the further we go in all competitions the better . Winning football matches breeds confidence & the more we win the confidence levels in our young squad remain high & the more we win the bank balance of the club swells & that is a win win situation . Form can take a dip at anytime that will be dealt with as & when needed .
We are doing just fine lets not look for things that are not there ,one game at a time & move on .
pjb57

Postby pjb57 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:10 pm

99.9%OF non league clubs would love to be where Wealdstone are at the moment . We are playing well ,in a rich vein of form ,have a young talented squad who are high on confidence . The club has already financially reaped the benefit of the teams good form & we want both the form to continue & the finance to increase as each match comes along ,so i see it as a win win situation & should any dip in form occur am sure the management team will address that as & when they need to ,until then take each game as it comes .
pjb57

Postby Enfield Stones » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Oh dear Nick Griffin is back....................

Jez
Enfield Stones

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum