Harrow Borough match - Breakfast at the Vale

For all things Wealdstone FC

Harrow Borough match - Breakfast at the Vale

Postby Wobs » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Our catering Manageress has announced that in response to popular demand she will be offering another full breakfast monty at the Vale this coming Saturday.

Breakfasts will be served from 10.30am with last orders at 12.15pm.

An opportunity again to partake of the pre-match experience that continues to grow in popularity.

Remember, Keiron was there last week and had the works - a huge factor no doubt in his goal of the season at Aylesbury.

Also, we have never yet lost after Pauline's Manor Cafe has been in operation prior to an away game (and you won't find that stat in Roy's booklet!).

Pete
Wobs

Re: Harrow Borough match - Breakfast at the Vale

Postby hillsy » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Wobs wrote:Also, we have never yet lost after Pauline's Manor Cafe has been in operation prior to an away game

I sincerely hope you haven't put the kiss of death on us...
hillsy

Re: Harrow Borough match - Breakfast at the Vale

Postby cardew the cad » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:01 pm

As a last hurrah the Social Club OctoberFest will sign off at this breakfast session too. For those not in the know that means that £1 from the sale of any pint or bottle goes directly to the playing budget. Before you ask I'm still awaiting the numbers from last Saturday's performance. I can't think what's keeping Leo so busy. :lol:

I hope this persuades you to partake of the delicious offerings available in our bar rather than push your cash towards The Horseshoe - delightful boozer though this may be. You can do that after the match.
cardew the cad

Return to stonesnet forum