Stones fan Philip Smith

Stones fan Philip Smith

Postby Philsmith » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:22 pm

Dear All,
It is with great sadness in relaying the news that my father Philip Smith passed away on the 12th Jan 18 following a battle with pneumonia over the festive period. Dad was a keen Stones fan & attended both home & away games over many years however unfortunately not as often in recent time due to poor health. I remember fondly Dad taking me to games when I was a kid at the old ground in Harrow when the likes of Stuart Pearce, Vinnie Jones & co were playing.

Dad sadly leaves behind a loving wife Barbara, a sister Mary, 3 children, Kathryn, Martin & myself, 7 grandchildren, 2 daughter-in-laws and many friends. He is & always will be loved & sorely missed.

Whilst I have made a couple of his fellow stones friends aware of the funeral arrangements I wanted to post this notice to make all aware of the arrangements which are as as follows: Thursday 1st Feb 18, Breakspear Crematorium, Ruislip, 2.45pm, West Chapel.
We respectfully request it be family flowers only.

Ruislip Social Club have been fantastic in providing one of their function rooms for drinks & food after the service for those that wish to come back & help us celebrate Dad's life.

Regards Paul Smith
Philsmith

Re: Stones fan Philip Smith

Postby attic » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:10 pm

Condolences to you and your family Paul.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Return to Non Footie Related