Referendum highlights

Referendum highlights

Postby tangled » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:15 pm

Damon Alban’s hissy fit at Glastonbury on hearing the result. What! What!

David Beckham making the wrong call. Heaven help his PR.

And Lindsay Lohan’s live tweeting of the results. Where is Kettering? One you Punchbag.
tangled

Re: Referendum highlights

Postby Kettering punchbag. » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:21 pm

tangled wrote:What! What!
Where is Kettering? One you Punchbag.

Eh! Our education system eh?Gramer not your strongest ponit ?
"Sir" Bob Geldof sticking 2 fingers up and yelling feck off in a humorous oirish brogue to some of our offshore trawlermen probably contributed to the leave cause in a major way.Sooner that see you next Tuesday is deported the better.
Damon Albarn ?Attention seeker selling his new album no doubt.Wonder how popular he'll be with his fellow remain acquaintances down in SW6?
Billy Bragg? Oh yeah,I remember him.Kinnocks spare lip for the youngsters back in the 80's. Back under your stone,now there's a good boyo.
What's done is done so let's get on with the business of getting out and returning to sanity.If the EU was a company who hadn't had their accounts signed off for years and had an unelected board of directors not answerable to anyone with no chance of being removed then they'd have an ever diminishing band of customers and associates.
Seems to me that remainers were concerned about economy and trade where as leavers were all about immigration.
Well if you don't control the latter you won't have the former.
Richard Branson asking for a new referendum ? Pah ! Run your trains properly first beardy .
David Lammy MP ? Over turn the result ? Let's try that with your constituents who didn't like you then.
Love a sore loser me !
Kettering punchbag.

Postby tangled » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:02 am

Poor grammar indeed. Should have said one for you Mr Punchbag. Re Kettering, here is a link to an article about Lindsay Lohan's tweeting http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06 ... erendum-r/. She has apparently agreed to turn on Kettering's Christmas lights to make up for her gaffe.
tangled

Postby attic » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:23 am

Seeing people who are very used to getting their way now throwing their toys out of the pram!!

Our 'brilliant' 'amazing' youngsters apparently now not going to have the chance to flourish in Britain or Europe. They are so brilliant and amazing loads of them couldn't even be arsed to vote.

Agreeing with George Galloway because he said immigration has to be controlled and that the EU is a giant globalist, elitist empire.

Being in a minority at a private school when it came to my choice of vote. And seeing the other (quite aggressive) side of so called tolerant Liberals. Luckily, I can stand up for myself and some were lucky not to get a slap.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby PA peter j-b » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:50 pm

Afterwards -

Watching some of the main protagonists cack themselves and resign when they realised what they'd actually done.

'What a catalyst you turned out to be, loaded the guns then you run off home for your tea'
Can we not knock it?
PA peter j-b

Postby Stoney Ground » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:48 am

PA peter j-b wrote:Afterwards -

Watching some of the main protagonists cack themselves and resign when they realised what they'd actually done.

'What a catalyst you turned out to be, loaded the guns then you run off home for your tea'

:D
Stoney Ground

Return to Non Footie Related