Stones V Colchester tomorrow

For all things Wealdstone FC

Stones V Colchester tomorrow

Postby attic » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:18 pm

Expecting to see our strongest team take the field tomorrow against what is listed as a Colchester first XI. Our pre season so far has been very well organised with a progressive feel to it. The squad is taking shape nicely although there are still a few big decisions to make regarding potential new signings. As per every other pre season, a few non contracted players may end up being loaned out or released before the real action starts.

Dare I say North, Arnold, Sellers, Okimo, Stevens, Shepherd, Green, Lafeyette are the definite starters so there's around 3 places up for grabs.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Re: Stones V Colchester tomorrow

Postby BillyByrneFan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:50 pm

I was thinking of getting a ticket online for this game and the account would come in handy for other friendlies and future cup games as I'm a season ticket holder. Is printing out the ticket the only way to get in? I don't have a printer, so can I use the image of the e-mail on my phone to scan as I did at Hitchin on Saturday?
BillyByrneFan

Postby deadly » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:25 pm

BillyByrneFan wrote:I was thinking of getting a ticket online for this game and the account would come in handy for other friendlies and future cup games as I'm a season ticket holder. Is printing out the ticket the only way to get in? I don't have a printer, so can I use the image of the e-mail on my phone to scan as I did at Hitchin on Saturday?

What? No printer? oh man....are you living in the stone-age or what?

Even an old duffer like myself has managed to order all four of our pre-season games online and print them out without any hassle.

If you like Pete, contact me with your e-mail address and I will print out your ticket. & you can collect it when you pick me up on the way to the game.

That does mean though that you will be assigned as my official carer for all of next season. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"..You love bloody Weadstone more than you love me.." answer: YES.
deadly

Postby BillyByrneFan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:30 pm

Talk about mill stones. :roll:
BillyByrneFan

Postby Whatmough » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:05 pm

BillyByrneFan wrote:I was thinking of getting a ticket online for this game and the account would come in handy for other friendlies and future cup games as I'm a season ticket holder. Is printing out the ticket the only way to get in? I don't have a printer, so can I use the image of the e-mail on my phone to scan as I did at Hitchin on Saturday?

No printer required, just the image will do especially as we use the same ticket provider as Hitchin.
Whatmough

Postby FGW » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:00 am

Is the Burger Bar open tonight?
FGW

Postby BillyByrneFan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:14 am

Whatmough wrote:

No printer required, just the image will do especially as we use the same ticket provider as Hitchin.

Many thanks Whatmough.
BillyByrneFan

Postby Ally » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:59 am

FGW wrote:Is the Burger Bar open tonight?

Yes it will be open
Ally

Postby hillsy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:56 am

deadly wrote:What? No printer? oh man....are you living in the stone-age or what?

I'd suggest that the requirement to print, in the current digital age, is the stone-age way of doing things...
hillsy

Postby worruz » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:32 pm

hillsy wrote:
deadly wrote:What? No printer? oh man....are you living in the stone-age or what?

I'd suggest that the requirement to print, in the current digital age, is the stone-age way of doing things...

Mim must be fuming at this misuse of her name.

Anyway

I don't disagree with you but I much prefer to print things out. I'm all for the environment but if I'd paid for something I'd rather have it in my mitts.

For the Nations league in Portugal this year they had digital tickets on the phone. You had the option of a hard copy ticket for an extra 10 euros but I went with the ticket on my phone.

It went smoothly for me but several ahead of me in the queues had loads of problems.

Same as at airports. I always print my boarding pass. Don't risk it on my phone.
worruz

Next

Return to stonesnet forum