Predict-A-Score

For all things Wealdstone FC

Predict-A-Score

Postby s.k.khanna » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:26 am

...like last Season won't be happening this Season! :(

Whilst we await someone to re-awaken it, in the meantime I’ve come up with a variant competition which I hope you will participate in which is just as much fun (if not moreso) and much easier to complete - no laborious hours spent determining what score to put for each game. :D

All you need to do is determine the place each team will finish in National League South this season. Every 1st & 3rd Sunday the National League South Table will be examined and you will receive points depending on how close you’ve put each teams League position to be. A “Predict-A-Place” League Table will be produced accordingly which will accumulate as the Season progresses.

I’ve skipped most of the other boring stuff you need to know here but it’s all on the Form which will be available at today's Friendly against Watford. I'm hoping to have a link where you can just download a copy of the Form but until that time if you can't wait and want a Form as soon as possible please email me at s.k.khanna@ntlworld.com and will send you one when I can. Feel free to ask any questions but the Form itself is fairly self-explanatory.

Entry Fee will be £15. This is all part of the “Rolling Stones” Funding which Jez has been promoting so I hope you will participate as 50% of any monies raised will go to the Fund and the rest will go in Prize Money.
Thank you for your time…
S.Khanna
s.k.khanna

Re: Predict-A-Score

Postby s.k.khanna » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:58 pm

Just a reminder that "Predict-A-Place" application Forms will be available again in the WFC Megastore at tomorrow's game against Wycombe Wanderers.

Completed Forms can also be handed in there and if you wish to pay you can also do so with cash or card payments in the Megastore. If you wish to hand it in to me personally (or pay me) you are welcome to do so. I'll be in the ground somewhere but when the game starts as always I should be behind the goal at the end Wealdstone are kicking towards.

Those who cannot make the game but want one can of course email me (s.k.khanna@ntlworld.com) and I will send you a Form in due course.

Looking forward to your participation... :D
s.k.khanna

Postby Waltons Left Boot » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:53 pm

Hope you'll be posting spreadsheets on here weekly!
Waltons Left Boot

Postby s.k.khanna » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Waltons Left Boot wrote:Hope you'll be posting spreadsheets on here weekly!

Participants will receive an updated League Table (in the form of a personal email) after every 1st & 3rd Sunday in the month! It is hoped that it will also feature in the programme and where possible will appear on the Forum where format will allow! :D
s.k.khanna

Return to stonesnet forum