Forecast for Saturday

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Forecast for Saturday

Postby attic » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:08 pm

megaphone wrote:Hey, where's Megaphone? Surely with wind and rain it is a lethal contribution? Leaves on the line could seriously hamper attempts to get to Aylesbury on the chuffer. It's all uphill getting there too!
Are you saying Mega has difficulty going up the chuffer when its wet?

Ha ha well, there is no doubt that the 168 units should make a better job of it than their 165 counterparts! That said I am on the coach so hope it is a more pleasant journey than the tedious journey back from Anfield in 2004.

Thanks for reminding me. That journey was truly abysmal. Every time the coach got somewhere near 50mph the bastard up front would lift his foot off the gas. Coupled with a 45 minute long break in Staffordshire, we didnt get home until gone 3am.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby Stoneage » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Thanks for reminding me. That journey was truly abysmal. Every time the coach got somewhere near 50mph the bastard up front would lift his foot off the gas. Coupled with a 45 minute long break in Staffordshire, we didnt get home until gone 3am.[/quote]

No-one would have cared had the boys won.
Stoneage

Postby xander » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:06 pm

chelski reject wrote:Never mind the weather forecast , the omens are looking good. Did that thing with a scrunched up piece of paper being chucked to the other side of the office ..straight into the bin. This is a tried and tested way of predicting the outcome of the game.
:D
Get in there 8-)

Just another thing on good omens, I saw an add in the Metro the other day with someone called Lafayette. Good things are happening!!! :D
xander

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum