Excuse me, this is a family club....

For all things Wealdstone FC

Excuse me, this is a family club....

Postby Belmont 1972 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Anybody else get this from Aylesbury fans when shouting tits, w@nk, f**k or bollox today?
Belmont 1972

Re: Excuse me, this is a family club....

Postby russpa » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:32 pm

what about the moron on the otherside of the wire fence giving it large at the end......as delboy would say what a plonker rodney
russpa

Postby Belmont 1972 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Saw that, was probably a little upset.

He ha ho
Belmont 1972

Postby Essex Stones » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:52 pm

yeah i heard them calling us hooligans and thugs !!.

we give them a crowd and what happens, the stewards etc where great to be fair and i have to think how we would have thought if we had lost !!!
Essex Stones

Postby russpa » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:04 pm

was a good ref on the whole for us... i know some refs would have given many fouls for the leg or body our midfielders kept putting in to get the ball off their midfielders they would have just said infringment after infringement he let it flow...but we go from a buffoon of a linesman on tuesday and he was you will all agree up their with the worst to one who saw selectively today...the officals today were referee blue square south level and the linesmen were level 4 officials...they will never gain the tag assistant referees cos 99% of the time they really dont assist with what they should be...
russpa

Postby Beanie » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:35 pm

You always get this shouted at you, from a fan who turns up for the first time to a big game at his local club with his bored children.
Beanie

Postby Beanie » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:37 pm

What exactly is a 'family club' ?
Beanie

Postby wfcsteve » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:56 am

Down the side by the seats where we were standing, A woman with an unfeasible number of sprogs in tow was ranting on about people swearing like 'animals' while her and her, presumed, other half puffed away, blowing smoke all over her kids.... Strange moral code they have in Buckinghamshire....
wfcsteve

Postby chelski reject » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:58 am

Thought this thread might be from someone offended by Chap's Superman pants display at the end of the game.

As a happily married, hitherto hetero man I have to say I loved it :D ;)
chelski reject

Postby breakspear stones » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:13 am

russpa wrote:what about the moron on the otherside of the wire fence giving it large at the end......as delboy would say what a plonker rodney

but that bloke giving it the big un had a stones brolly in his hand so not sure if it woz a wind up which could of gone very wrong for his jaw
breakspear stones

Next

Return to stonesnet forum