Excuse me, this is a family club....

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Excuse me, this is a family club....

Postby TheMovieLife » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:54 am

I've never understood how parents think they can take kids to a football game and not hear swearing? It's almost a given that it'll happen!
TheMovieLife

Postby chelski reject » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:07 am

Yep, normal rules don't apply , there's an exclusion zone at football that makes it all the more exciting for kids.

It's one of the reasons I gave up going to Chelsea with their over zealous jobsworth stewards and the camilla come latelys who find raw emotion and passion something that scares them.

In our group yesterday we had several kids with us and they all had a whale of a time. Balloons and horns on the train , lots of fizzy drinks , running around the ground , playing , shouting , exploring. It's educational and it's the real world.

Of course it wasn't just the kids that were full up with sugary drinks that made them hyper.

The Wealdstone yoof will be at borer next week and will undoubtedly learn a few more words for their vocabulary.
chelski reject

Postby BRAMLEY » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 am

" We're here, We're there, We're not allowed to swear" for the next away match?
BRAMLEY

Postby RichardMellor » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:25 am

breakspear stones wrote:but that bloke giving it the big un had a stones brolly in his hand so not sure if it woz a wind up which could of gone very wrong for his jaw

My Wealdstone brolly went missing near the end of the game. I wonder if he took a shine to it?
RichardMellor

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum