Hereford segregated and they get the Bulla

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Hereford segregated and they get the Bulla

Postby charlie » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:04 pm

I am sure a "Boggins" style entry will be made available to the.... one and only rusty ,slow ,turnstile entry point.

Correct money this way.. Good old Boggins.

As for the stand... umbrellas all round blocking views if it rains. Standing only boys and girls.
charlie

Postby Bananas » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:23 pm

There's 2 turnstiles at the top end not 1.
Just because you come from Wealdstone it doesn't mean you are a horrible b*stard - it's just considerably more likely that you are.
Bananas

Postby worruz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Bananas wrote:
megaphone wrote:Second class because we are being denied access to our home end, are being pushed away from the main entrance and turnstiles and because it is the home fans being kept in afterwards. As for Lily Allen, she was just the first talentless, liberal bullshit sprouting, terrorist loving bitch that came into my mind who would also have seen these arrangements in a good light.........

worruz wrote:How are we being treated as second class citizens? The roof went after the decision and we get to use the bar before the game, they don't. Plus we get the toilet block and Lynn's burgers.

Also, Lily Allen?

But we do get the toilets Mega. There's something to celebrate!

It is for me. I'm very particular about where I perform my ablutions.
'I only want to help you Ro-land'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby megaphone » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Next you'll be telling me what a fine actor Alphie Allen is and that his 'History of Football' was a tv delight! :D

Another one who, like his sister, got the gig because of his dad......... Still, each to their own lol.

worruz wrote:I quite like Lily Allen's music. Everyone has their own tastes. Liberal bullshit sprouting? That's a new one on me. Where does she grow that then? :lol: Terrorist loving? I'll take your word for it
megaphone

Postby rayners lament » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Although Hereford away fans do have a bit of "previous", I don't think they'll be a problem.
If they've been following this thread, they'll still be laughing on Saturday.
rayners lament

Postby worruz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:04 pm

megaphone wrote:Next you'll be telling me what a fine actor Alphie Allen is and that his 'History of Football' was a tv delight! :D

Another one who, like his sister, got the gig because of his dad......... Still, each to their own lol.

worruz wrote:I quite like Lily Allen's music. Everyone has their own tastes. Liberal bullshit sprouting? That's a new one on me. Where does she grow that then? :lol: Terrorist loving? I'll take your word for it

I've only seen him in GOT and he's ok in that. I have no idea about his football show.

worruz

Postby worruz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:05 pm

rayners lament wrote:If they've been following this thread, they'll still be laughing on Saturday.

Couldn't agree more

worruz

Postby breakspear stones » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:17 pm

The decision has been made so let’s forget about it ,let’s just get behind our team & hopefully our bad run of form will be a thing of the past come 5pm on Saturday

UTS
breakspear stones

Postby HammeredWasp » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:46 pm

We will be meeting in Moons in the Manor Saturday. I hope they give Hereford the top section, and give us easy access to the toilets. Maybe they will let us out b4 the Hereford boys, so they can wait for 5/10 minutes after the drinking game is over.

Yeah, i know, but it's just as stupid as some of the other posts on here.

UTS, lets do it on Saturday :D
HammeredWasp

Postby attic » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:01 pm

breakspear stones wrote:The decision has been made so let’s forget about it ,let’s just get behind our team & hopefully our bad run of form will be a thing of the past come 5pm on Saturday

UTS

Yep well said. I'll happily get soaked if we walk off that pitch as winners.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum