SACK STUART MAYNARD NOW!!!!!!!

For all things Wealdstone FC

SACK STUART MAYNARD NOW!!!!!!!

Postby 08masonl » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:55 pm

You're not good enough to be Wealdstone FC manager. Your tactics are rubbish and the players aren't playing for you.

How on earth can we lose to a team that had 10 men for 87 minutes???!!!!

You're not fit to wear the badge and you're taking us in one direction. BACK TO THE F***ING RYMAN LEAGUE

Also question for the board. Why did you give such a long term contract to this serial loser?????

37 competitive games under SM, ONLY 6 wins and 23 DEFEATS!! :evil:
08masonl

Re: SACK STUART MAYNARD NOW!!!!!!!

Postby MaryGoat » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:23 pm

WHO THE f**k IS STUART MAYNARD???? WHAT HAS HE ACHIEVED IN THE GAME TO JUSTIFY BEING THE MANAGER???

NATIONAL LEAGUE WITH A RYMAN MANAGER. f**k OFF NOW!!!
MaryGoat

Postby worruz » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:09 pm

I'm not going to slag him off too much.

It's not his fault.
I got a colour TV, so I can see, The Knicks play basketball!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby 08masonl » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:41 pm

Get Wayne Brown in from Maldon and Tipree

Took MAT to the FA Cup 2nd Round proper and would of won them the league if its wasn't for covid.
08masonl

Postby Ronnie » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:26 am

08masonl wrote:Get Wayne Brown in from Maldon and Tipree

Took MAT to the FA Cup 2nd Round proper and would of won them the league if its wasn't for covid.

Scratches head, not really worthy of a serious response, other than we'd probably end up with Charlee Hughes again.
Ronnie

Postby Elmslie Ender » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:51 am

Err, a step 4 manager whose side is eighth in the table. You don’t half contradict yourself.
Elmslie Ender

Postby attic » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:09 am

You have the right to suggest we replace the current manager. You most certainly have the right to suggest candidates. Some think a draw at a club in semi free fall is a turning point. Others are more sceptical.

However I don't think suggesting a level four manager will gain much support......
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby Royal Blue » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:29 am

attic wrote:Some think a draw at a club in semi free fall is a turning point. Others are more sceptical.

Interesting, Weymouth. Before the game I had a look at their recent results and they are not good. But having listened to the game on Radio Terras I did pick up the general mood that they are actually in some trouble. Commentators quite defeated about energy levels, quality and general play. Unusually resigned you might say from a partisan broadcast about a game still in the balance.

Having equalised I thought we’d go on to win but the Dyer & Cooper injuries put paid to that outcome.

It would appear that there are teams worse than us but that’s not something I would focus on. Aim higher.

A remarkable amount of Stones there but that’s what fanatic means I suppose. Some silly ‘stayaway’ comments on other platforms.

In the circumstances 2 points lost is my feeling because home form is not something we can rely upon.

Let’s hope the injuries are not serious because on Tuesday we play a team going for the title.
Royal Blue

Postby attic » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:05 pm

Royal Blue wrote:
attic wrote:Some think a draw at a club in semi free fall is a turning point. Others are more sceptical.

A remarkable amount of Stones there but that’s what fanatic means I suppose. Some silly ‘stayaway’ comments on other platforms.

Almost certainly, the author was casting the bait in hoping that a few would accept it hook, line and sinker. I'll admit...I nibbled :D
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby BillyByrneFan » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:05 pm

Ronnie wrote:
08masonl wrote:Get Wayne Brown in from Maldon and Tipree

Scratches head, not really worthy of a serious response, other than we'd probably end up with Charlee Hughes again.

After scratching my head, I would have mentioned the grammar rather than Hughes. Either way, it's a poor recommendation.
BillyByrneFan

Next

Return to stonesnet forum