Yeovil 01/05/2021 0-2 Full Time

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Yeovil 01/05/2021 0-2 Full Time

Postby worruz » Sun May 02, 2021 2:48 pm

attic wrote:Whatever you say about WES, Bowgetstone or a few others that have posted opinions that don't fit the KTF mantra, they have stuck with the club through thick and thin.

How do you know that?

Do you know who WES is?

He (or she) may only turn up to games when we're doing well. They're saying they are not bothering to renew their season ticket so there's no guarantee they'll stick with the club.

They're entitled to bugger off. That's their prerogative.
Last edited by worruz on Sun May 02, 2021 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I got a colour TV, so I can see, The Knicks play basketball!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby worruz » Sun May 02, 2021 2:57 pm

timfparks wrote:The frustration of a true supporter... or the bitterness of a grudge holder?

hmmm...bearing in mind we were largely excellent last season and they only posted last season when we lost, drew or had a game called off I think you may have hit the nail on the head with the latter of those suggestions Tim.

I used to think they were an agitator from another club but now I'm not certain on that.

That would just be too weird.
I got a colour TV, so I can see, The Knicks play basketball!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby s.k.khanna » Sun May 02, 2021 3:55 pm

worruz wrote:
timfparks wrote:The frustration of a true supporter... or the bitterness of a grudge holder?

hmmm...bearing in mind we were largely excellent last season and they only posted last season when we lost, drew or had a game called off I think you may have hit the nail on the head with the latter of those suggestions Tim.

I used to think they were an agitator from another club but now I'm not certain on that.

That would just be too weird.

Not necessarily...not that long ago some bloke posted on Twitter that he was a lifetime Ruislip Manor fan and that Wealdstone had killed the club that he had supported all his life. He's obviously not aware of the true facts (and I'm not saying it's the same bloke) but there are angry people out there with a cross to bear!

From a personal perspective, for those of us who endured the Yeading Years (1993-95), playing in the Southern League (Southern Division), no own ground, no money and no future hope and losing badly to the likes of Canterbury City, Buckingham Town, Newport (IOW) & Baldock Town, quite frankly this season by comparison is a walk in the park! At least we're losing to decent teams this season. I wont dispute the fact that a few unpalatable defeats has left a sour taste in the mouth but I live in the hope that things might get better next season. Like most football fans I do every Season.

A situation not of our making has once again put a blight on our Club but like we did back then we can only do what we can to see it through. Unlike the Yeading Years we now have far greater numbers in our ranks than we've had in a long time so if we lose one or two then so be it....

True Support for a Club is usually for life ...not just for Christmas!
(Other cliche's available on request!)
s.k.khanna

Postby Stoney Ground » Sun May 02, 2021 4:34 pm

‘ angry people out there with a cross to bear’

Leave me out of this
Stoney Ground

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum