Recognise these names?

For all things Wealdstone FC

Recognise these names?

Postby Programme Tel » Mon May 17, 2021 3:23 pm

Does anyone know if the following people are still around:

Andy Hibbs
TW Lattimore
Peter Sedwards

I have just discovered they became Life members of the Supporters Club in 1990 and would like to contact them. If they have passed on, please let me know.

Thanks
Last edited by Programme Tel on Mon May 31, 2021 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Programme Tel

Re: Recognise these names?

Postby kenton1 » Mon May 17, 2021 3:56 pm

Peter Sedwards was when I contacted him earlier in the year. Lives near North Harrow at 3 Dudley Gardens, Harrow, Middlesex HA2 0PQ
kenton1

Postby Blue Stone » Mon May 17, 2021 4:00 pm

Andy Hibbs was a regular last season at home games. He usually stands in the Bulla and has a distinctive voice clearly audible while exorting players to greater effort or giving some helpful advice to the referee :D Bet they have missed that with no crowds this season.

So he may well be a season ticket holder. I don't have his contact details although I know he lives a little way north - maybe Peterborough. But if he is a season ticket holder he might well be at the Solihull game. If I see him I'll mention it to him.
Blue Stone

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon May 17, 2021 4:20 pm

kenton1 wrote:Peter Sedwards was when I contacted him earlier in the year. Lives near North Harrow at 3 Dudley Gardens, Harrow, Middlesex HA2 0PQ

Have you got his bank details and passwords by any chance, asking for my Nigerian uncle.
Stoney Ground

Postby Kettering punchbag. » Mon May 17, 2021 6:12 pm

Stoney Ground wrote:
kenton1 wrote:Peter Sedwards was when I contacted him earlier in the year. Lives near North Harrow at 3 Dudley Gardens, Harrow, Middlesex HA2 0PQ

Have you got his bank details and passwords by any chance, asking for my Nigerian uncle.

Oh oh !
Expect a knock on the barn door from the Rozzers stereotyping like that!
Typical sheepsh*****r !
Kettering punchbag.

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon May 17, 2021 7:07 pm

Kettering punchbag. wrote:
Stoney Ground wrote:

Oh oh !
Expect a knock on the barn door from the Rozzers stereotyping like that!
Typical sheepsh*****r !

Baa Locks to you
Stoney Ground

Postby Bowgetstone » Fri May 21, 2021 11:16 am

Stoney Ground wrote:

Lol.
Bowgetstone

Postby Programme Tel » Sun May 30, 2021 4:16 pm

Have now been in touch and heard from Peter, many thanks indeed!
Programme Tel

Postby Programme Tel » Mon May 31, 2021 10:39 am

Blue Stone wrote:Andy Hibbs was a regular last season at home games. He usually stands in the Bulla and has a distinctive voice clearly audible while exorting players to greater effort or giving some helpful advice to the referee :D Bet they have missed that with no crowds this season.

So he may well be a season ticket holder. I don't have his contact details although I know he lives a little way north - maybe Peterborough. But if he is a season ticket holder he might well be at the Solihull game. If I see him I'll mention it to him.

Have now emailed Andy
Programme Tel

Return to stonesnet forum